Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWM pins can be turned on, off or set to anything in between. It would be great if there is an additional state to set the pin to the last setting. Let's assume it was at 80% and then the pin is turned off. It would be nice if I could send a command to set it to the last state. This could be useful for lights, motors, etc. For instance my light switches have a state 255 which sets them to the last dimming level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	light.png
Views:	216
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	1317996

Comment

• Any plans for "sleep" modes in the NodeMCU application. I realize that I can use the NodeMCU API mode, but so far I haven't needed to go that route. The board mode, at least for the NodeMCU, has been able to handle most of what I needed.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Is it possible being warned if a plugin update will demand to upload sketches again ? Before to install it, I mean.

Thank you,

Michel

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelob View Post
          Hi everyone,

Is it possible being warned if a plugin update will demand to upload sketches again ? Before to install it, I mean.

Thank you,

Michel
          I will do my best to add this to the release notes when it is required.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelob View Post
            Hi everyone,

Thank you,

Michel
            I agree as it is always late at night when i update then i have to run around updating boards for the next 30 min
            but i think a better option would be for the plugin to still work with the out of date version (it already knows what version the board has so it could just load a translator file or use the settings from that version of the plugin) but say mismatch in the log so you can update it when you have time but i don't know if this would be possible in the code so just an idea at least until the node MCU boards are updated automatically OTA from the plugin:-)

Comment

• Any plans to add support for the Uno Wifi Rev 2?

Thanks,
              Robert

Comment

• Originally posted by RJS View Post
                Any plans to add support for the Uno Wifi Rev 2?

Thanks,
                Robert
                This is not something I have looked at. I have had trouble with the UNO running low on memory and lack of pins for the price. I would advise using the NodeMCU for WIFI connection with the Beta Version of the plugin for HS3 or there will be full support for them in HS4.

Greig,
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

• Feature request for a counter running in the Arduino, with option to reset from HS and option to define the read-out time (similar to readout of analog input pins). Thank you.

Comment

• I would still love to see support for the Map function for analog inputs as i use pressure sensors on my water and air lines and it is hard getting the correct value with simple math functions

Comment

Working...
                    X