plugin stops working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin stops working

Jan-11 6:20:41 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Arduino Plugin, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-11 6:20:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:19:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:18:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:17:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:16:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:15:41 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Arduino Plugin, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Originally posted by completelyhis View Post
    Jan-11 6:20:41 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Arduino Plugin, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-11 6:20:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:19:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:18:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:17:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:16:24 AM Warning Plugin Arduino Plugin is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Jan-11 6:15:41 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Arduino Plugin, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Can you give me more info as this is a strange error. What was going on to cause this? Do you have a debug log? Was there any other errors before this and can you show me you log before this error to see if I can work it out.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Well, I changed the drivers for my mega, using the ones that you gave me (rev3) because the plugin wasn't able to remain connected consistently. It throws the error when I try to control a relay device attached to the mega.
      Plugins:
      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Ok I think I may know what this is. Can you drop me a email with your email address so I can send you a beta that should fix this.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

backed up the hs folder, dropped the txt file in, loaded hs3, clicked on the option to update, and when it got done, it said that the update failed and that the plugin had a fatal error, saying something about "can't get" interfaceStatus, and something about the "active interface"

also, i should have let you know that when i was wrestling it, i had to go into device manager, disable, then re-enable the arduino, then launch HS3, and it would work - in other words, restarting HS alone didn't cut it.
          Last edited by enigmatheatre; January 13, 2015, 07:05 PM.
          Plugins:

Comment

backed up the hs folder, dropped the txt file in, loaded hs3, clicked on the option to update, and when it got done, it said that the update failed and that the plugin had a fatal error, saying something about "can't get" interfaceStatus, and something about the "active interface"

also, i should have let you know that when i was wrestling it, i had to go into device manager, disable, then re-enable the arduino, then launch HS3, and it would work - in other words, restarting HS alone didn't cut it.
            Did you get it to install? What was the error in the log for it not installing?

Try disabling the plugin and if it is still running in device manager stop it there then run the install again.

Greig.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

yes, i had to update HS version, then i had to overcome the locked down files (used "take ownership" option), and that all seems squared away. now i get this in the log:

Jan-15 9:47:32 PM Arduino Plugin Warning = Com Port No:COM15 is not open.
              Jan-15 9:47:32 PM Arduino Plugin Updating Values on Board No: 1
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Disconnected due to Version Mis-Match
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Updating pins on Board No: 1
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Versions are not compatible. Please update the Board Firmware version.
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Script version = 1.0.0.65
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Board 1 Version = 1.0.0.36
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Connected to Board No:1 on COM15
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Arduino Plugin
              Jan-15 9:47:31 PM Arduino Plugin Plug-in initialized.
              Jan-15 9:47:30 PM Arduino Plugin Auto Connecting Board No:1
              Jan-15 9:47:29 PM Info Plugin Arduino Plugin has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49742
              Plugins:

Comment

You need to update the doard .ino to the new version on the config page.

Greig.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                Last edited by enigmatheatre; January 16, 2015, 03:39 AM.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

seems to be all better. i'll let you know if it isn't. thanks for all the good support!
                  Plugins:

Comment

still having problems

Jan-16 9:23:25 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in SendToComPort : The write timed out.
                    Jan-16 9:23:25 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Board: 1 Connection FAILED.
                    Jan-16 9:22:55 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in SendToComPort : The write timed out.
                    Jan-16 9:22:55 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in SendToComPort : The write timed out.
                    Jan-16 9:22:55 PM Arduino Plugin Warning = Board: 1 has a connection ERROR. Retrying.
                    Jan-16 9:22:25 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in SendToComPort : The write timed out.
                    Jan-16 9:22:14 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in SendToComPort : The write timed out.
                    Jan-16 9:22:14 PM Arduino Plugin Device 16Changed Value
                    Jan-16 9:22:10 PM Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in SendToComPort : A device attached to the system is not functioning.
                    Jan-16 9:22:10 PM Arduino Plugin Device Theater Room For RealsiesChanged Value
                    Jan-16 9:21:55 PM Arduino Plugin Device Master BedroomChanged Value
                    Plugins:

Comment

should i try the ethernet shield for a better connection?
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1114481...lpid=82&chn=ps
                      Plugins:

Comment

The same error the TS descibed happened to me once in all the time I am running the plugin (3 months or so) and I have also no clue what this was causing.

Rebooting the Arduino (build into my HVAC unit), solved the issue.

Redbull

Comment

should i try the ethernet shield for a better connection?
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1114481...lpid=82&chn=ps
                          Yes I would recommend Ethernet. Usb looks to be a bit hit or miss depending on your system, the drivers used, if you have hubs and the power settings.

Greig.
                          Scripts =
                          Various

Comment

Working...
                          X