Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arduino Thermostat

Hello.
    I have a server with 2 arduino ethernet and a sensor DS18B20.
    I would like to make a Thermostat with this sensor but do not know how to set the setpoint and how to increase and decrease the value of the temperature.
    Is there any of you who managed to do something?

Thanks,
    Marian

Originally posted by mihaium View Post
    Hello.
    I have a server with 2 arduino ethernet and a sensor DS18B20.
    I would like to make a Thermostat with this sensor but do not know how to set the setpoint and how to increase and decrease the value of the temperature.
    Is there any of you who managed to do something?

Thanks,
    Marian
    This is not something that can be done in the plugin. You can create a basic Thermostat using events and a virtual device.
    There was talk on the board just last week of someone building a Thermostat plugin that can use any device as a temperature input and any device as an output so keep an eye out for that to.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I also thought a virtual device with events. But i need help to create a virtual device. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mihaium View Post
        I also thought a virtual device with events. But i need help to create a virtual device. Thanks
        At the top of the Device management page there is a + symbol. If you click this it will create a new device that you can set to be what you want to. So I would name it Setpoint and place it in the room and location of your choice.
        You can then set this device with the setpoint and then act on this in the events.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X