Slow response with last beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conrad_Turbo

Any chance you can share the link, I'd like to see the debug too and see what you are experiencing...

Cheers..Pete
    HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad_Turbo View Post
      Greig, anything show up?
      I think this may be an Analogue problem again. I have some kit on the way so I can build a test rig to sort this out as I do not us Analogue inputs on my own set-up. I will get this built and tested as soon as I can. The parts should be here in the next day or two.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Originally posted by petez69 View Post
        Conrad_Turbo

Any chance you can share the link, I'd like to see the debug too and see what you are experiencing...

Cheers..Pete
        I PM'd you a link.

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
        I think this may be an Analogue problem again. I have some kit on the way so I can build a test rig to sort this out as I do not us Analogue inputs on my own set-up. I will get this built and tested as soon as I can. The parts should be here in the next day or two.

Greig.
        Sounds good Greig. In the meantime I have a pile of DSC sensors waiting to be installed so I am going to wire two or three as digital inputs and interface it to Board #1. Then remove the analog devices and see what happens when both boards are connected. If the problem goes away then we know it's due to the analog devices, as for why...I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad_Turbo View Post
          I PM'd you a link.

Sounds good Greig. In the meantime I have a pile of DSC sensors waiting to be installed so I am going to wire two or three as digital inputs and interface it to Board #1. Then remove the analog devices and see what happens when both boards are connected. If the problem goes away then we know it's due to the analog devices, as for why...I don't know.
          I already wrote in old post: "I think that analogs input cause lags".
          I removed all my analog input (I'm using an API version for analogs) and don't have problems.

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
            I removed all my analog input (I'm using an API version for analogs) and don't have problems.
            Yes you are correct you did and I put in a fix for the bug but there must be another problem or the bug has crept back in.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
              It doesn't on one board, but with multiple then the lag is there and only seems to get worse with time. I couldn't put that together until I was rewiring my entire network and found this pattern with having two arduinos connected, but you're right the analog input just takes the plugin to it's knees.

Greig, I'm glad we've maybe honed in on this issue. For now I will try a test with just digital inputs as the DSC sensors are easy enough to rewire. I'm assuming the problem should go away then. However something in the plugin will need a fix to allow for multiple ethernet connected arduinos to still work with one or more having an analog input.

Comment

Working...
              X