Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No pins in the Drop Down for LCD

Greig:

I upgraded the plug-in to the latest Beta version and updated the sketches as well to the latest for the plug-in.
    I had only one board previously but was going to add a 2nd just to test the new LCD features. The original board seems to be working fine on the Beta version.
    I added the 2nd board, it is connected but when I add an LCD the dropdown for the pins to connect to the LCD have nothing in the drop down. I tried removing and re-adding the LCD as well removing and re-adding the whole board. The devices appear to be there in Homeseer for the LCD.
    If I add an LCD to board-1 it has the pins in the drop down no problem, just doesn't seem to be there for the 2nd board.

Any ideas,

Thanks;
    Paul
    Attached Files

Originally posted by pmiller View Post
    Greig:

I upgraded the plug-in to the latest Beta version and updated the sketches as well to the latest for the plug-in.
    I had only one board previously but was going to add a 2nd just to test the new LCD features. The original board seems to be working fine on the Beta version.
    I added the 2nd board, it is connected but when I add an LCD the dropdown for the pins to connect to the LCD have nothing in the drop down. I tried removing and re-adding the LCD as well removing and re-adding the whole board. The devices appear to be there in Homeseer for the LCD.
    If I add an LCD to board-1 it has the pins in the drop down no problem, just doesn't seem to be there for the 2nd board.

Any ideas,

Thanks;
    Paul
    I'm not Greig

You have to add the pins as inputs first. Your screenshot shows no inputs on the board. Once there are inputs, you can assign them to page functions for the LCD

Comment

Yep. What he said.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Randy:

Thanks for your help, I guess I shouldn't work on these problems so late at night. Things are much clearer in the morning.
        I added a couple of input pins and sure enough I have pins for the + & -. Makes a lot of sense now.

I will attach a couple of switches tonight and give it a try.

Thanks Again,
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X