Not possible to choose API mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not possible to choose API mode

When adding a new board i cannot see an option to make it API mode. Is this mode supported for the Linux version (for my home troller-sel?)

Thanks

Originally posted by r55boy View Post
    When adding a new board i cannot see an option to make it API mode. Is this mode supported for the Linux version (for my home troller-sel?)

Thanks
    This should be an option but it may be an oversight when creating the Linux build. I have no Linux system to test at the moment but will have a look at the code and see if I can spot what is wrong.

Can you send me a screenshot of the plugin config page.

Thanks.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

see attached shot of current board and when i click to create a new one.

I have a spare home troller-zee if you would like to borrow it for a few weeks to debug on? I don't use it since i moved to the new sel, got it for backup and to sell at some point but u r welcome to it for a while if it will help?
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the kind offer and pictures.

I think I know what is causing both problems and it is linked. I have a Raspberry Pi here that I used to test the Linux build but I had to use it for a different project so need to build another for testing. I have not much time at the moment as work is taking up all my time but I will do my best to get this going and get this fixed.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Please try Beta .100 and see if that helps. I have not tested it but did find some leftover test code that could be causing the problems.

Greig.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Greig - that looks like its worked - the error messages have gone, API mode is available too. In the next couple of days i will set up a board using API mode and test it properly.

Thanks so much mate!

Comment

Working...
            X