Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pullup resistor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pullup resistor

    Hi, How can I set the pullup resistor in HS3?

    Thanks

    Enrico

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ennosa View Post
    Hi, How can I set the pullup resistor in HS3?

    Thanks

    Enrico
    Are you talking about for inputs? If so they are set by default.

    Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      Are you talking about for inputs? If so they are set by default.

      Greig.
      Yes, Thank you Greig

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi, do you mean all digital inputs are configured as INPUT_PULLUP?

        Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by iglesiasruben View Post
          Hi, do you mean all digital inputs are configured as INPUT_PULLUP?

          Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          Yes.

          Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

          Comment


          • #6
            Great, no need for external resistors then :-)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
              Yes.

              Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
              Greig, does that include the OneWire DS18B20 temperature sensor? Everything I have read says to wire it up with a 4.7K pull up resistor. My next hook up to my Mega is this sensor in a waterproof enclosure to measure the outside temperature at my home. Make it a more simple job without the resistor if I can get away with it.

              Chuck

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cfrudolphy View Post
                Greig, does that include the OneWire DS18B20 temperature sensor? Everything I have read says to wire it up with a 4.7K pull up resistor. My next hook up to my Mega is this sensor in a waterproof enclosure to measure the outside temperature at my home. Make it a more simple job without the resistor if I can get away with it.

                Chuck
                you will need the 4.7k resistor fore the onewire bus.

                Greig
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

                Comment

                Working...
                X