Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYTE Error while programming Arduino UNO

Hello

I was trying to program my UNO and I get the error...

The 'BYTE' keyword is no longer supported

Is there a problem with my library install?

I have programmed using the IDE before with no issues.

Using the IDE 1.6.5

Originally posted by smokey1384 View Post
    Hello

I was trying to program my UNO and I get the error...

The 'BYTE' keyword is no longer supported

Is there a problem with my library install?

Using the IDE 1.6.5
    What version of the plugin are you using?

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

v.1.0.0.36

I have used the download board1.ino from HS3 download looks like it may be working but im still getting I/O connected. I was trying to program thw UNO using your example .pde

Comment

Originally posted by smokey1384 View Post
        v.1.0.0.36

I have used the download board1.ino from HS3 download looks like it may be working but im still getting I/O connected. I was trying to program thw UNO using your example .pde
        Can I suggest that you update to the latest version that is in the Beta section of the updater and use IDE version 1.6.8 with the libraries on the new plugin. This is a stable version that has lots more features and error checking.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Just to let you know I re-flash my Arduino UNO using IDE 1.6.9 and it works.
          I also changed the USB port power saver settings in Windows 7 to none.

Works great now...thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X