X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cor
    replied
    Greig,

thanks, this works fine indeed with version 124.

The only remaining obstacle is the recurrent error:
    Arduino Plugin Error = Exception in UDPGetMessage : Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    Could it have to do with the parameters that are passed to HomeSeer? These are:
    cotwo = czr.CO2();
    t = czr.Celsius();
    h = czr.Humidity();

SendToHS(1, cotwo);
    SendToHS(2, t);
    SendToHS(3, h);

cotwo is an interger and t and h are float.

- Cor -

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by Cor View Post
    Greg,

Thanks for the new version and all the good work!
    I have updated from 118 to version 123. Now I get on the two boards with an Ethernet2 card, a version mismatch. Downloading a new API.ino file and uploading that to the Arduino board still gives this version mismatch.

In the new API file I downloaded there is still a reference to version V1.0.0.118 though. Is there a problem with downloading the 122 version of the API.ino file?

HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.293.
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.0.0.122: Arduino Plugin
    3.0.0.4: CM15A
    3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
    3.0.1.90: Z-Wave

-Cor-
    Cor,

Fixed in V.124

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• Cor
    replied
    Greg,

Thanks for the new version and all the good work!
    I have updated from 118 to version 123. Now I get on the two boards with an Ethernet2 card, a version mismatch. Downloading a new API.ino file and uploading that to the Arduino board still gives this version mismatch.

In the new API file I downloaded there is still a reference to version V1.0.0.118 though. Is there a problem with downloading the 122 version of the API.ino file?

HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.293.
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.0.0.122: Arduino Plugin
    3.0.0.4: CM15A
    3.0.0.103: HSTouch Server
    3.0.1.90: Z-Wave

-Cor-

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
    There is a problem with the new sketch size on the uno and I am working on a solution to this but it is difficult not to remove any features to fix this.

Greig.
    This is fixed in V.123

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• Cor
    replied
    I have here two Mega's (one with ethernet1 and one with ethernet2 card) and 1 Seeeduino Stalker (ethernet2 card) running rock steady.
    I am curious to hear if you also have to disconnect the ethernet card to load the sketch with success.
    - Cor -

Leave a comment:

• petez69
    replied
    I am also running 2 mega boards here with no problem.
    Thanks mate....I've got 4 of them, they seem to work fine though I have all my stuff on a UPS...

Thanks for the effort you are putting into the plugin, loving it :-)

Pete

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by petez69 View Post
    Greig

So we are all ok still on the MEGA ? I'm going to upgrade all of my MEGA units with the latest codebase so jsut curious if I should go now or wait ?

Thanks..Pete
    I am also running 2 mega boards here with no problem.
    FYI I have made changes to fix the United problem and just need to run tests on it.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by petez69 View Post
    Greig

So we are all ok still on the MEGA ? I'm going to upgrade all of my MEGA units with the latest codebase so jsut curious if I should go now or wait ?

Thanks..Pete
    I've been running .118 on 4 Megas without issue.

Leave a comment:

• petez69
    replied
    There is a problem with the new sketch size on the uno
    Greig

Thanks..Pete

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Drastically reducing the .ino file AND putting the "OutputTime" to 5 seconds has made the Arduino stay connected through the night

... but what is "OutputTime"?
    There is a problem with the new sketch size on the uno and I am working on a solution to this but it is difficult not to remove any features to fix this.

The output time is used for the Blink and one flash times. The Blink makes the output blink on and off at the set time and the one flash turns the output on for the set time then turns it off again.

Greig.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Haha. 20 minutes later it says "Disconnected", but I can still control the relays.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Drastically reducing the .ino file AND putting the "OutputTime" to 5 seconds has made the Arduino stay connected through the night

... but what is "OutputTime"?

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I removed everything I didn't use for my irrigation system, like LCD, PWM and 1-Wire. That left plenty of memory available, and I can still control it.

The weird thing is that it says it's disconnected, but that's not true. Behold!

Leave a comment:

• Cor
    replied
    Jeff,
    I have exactly the same problem (?) with the Mega and the ethernet2 card (both genuine Arduino), I have to remove the ethernet card as well in order to upload the sketch. Does work fine then, apart from the mentioned error message.
    - Cor -

Leave a comment:

• JRose
    replied
    newbie arduino success

Thanks for this thread

- Originally had the board setup as USB and it worked great using either a Sainsmart Mega 2560 or a genuine Arduino Mega 2560. Using the 1.0.0.118 plugin

Switched to Ethernet with a genuine Ethernet 2 shield. After correcting a few Id10t errors found it still wouldn't connect. I found loading problems and couldn't get the sketch to load correctly to the genuine Arduino Mega until I removed the Ethernet shield, loaded the sketch, then reattached the shield. Still had a checksum error on verifying the load but the board seems to be working fine now. Connection seems solid and the inputs are triggering. I'll try the Sainsmart board and troubleshoot the checksum problem when I get back from a business trip.

Also had to turn Windows Firewall off to connect.
    What is the least I can open on Windows Firewall to get the connection to work?

Jeff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X