Rebuilding VR commands due to configuration change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding VR commands due to configuration change

Greig, this is probably nothing to do with your plugin, just curious. I have noticed a lot of the following log messages in the HomeSeer speaker log window...

Log message => Rebuilding VR commands due to configuration change

I am getting this message posted in the log window sometimes every couple of seconds. I started disabling plugins and the log messages stopped when I disabled the Arduino Plugin. I have one Arduino Uno board with 13 one wire devices and one input device.

I do not have any voice commands enabled for any of the Arduino devices.
    Billy Draper

I went through this with weatherXML and checked on it.

Any update to a device value or string will cause this.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I noticed this morning that after disabling the pluging that as other devices updated such as security, this message was also triggered in the speaker client.

Just seems like a lot of overhead for devices that you may not use VR on...
      Billy Draper

Comment

Working...
      X