Arduino code won't compile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arduino code won't compile

So my downloaded code won't compile. It is missing the onewire.h I downloaded the libraries, but I have no idea where it puts them. I searched for the file I needed but no joy. It would be helpful if it told you the download directory. Nothing on my system launched automatically. I had to do a search for the homeseerboard1 file. I can load other files to the arduino so it is fine and talking. but I get an error trying to compile and load.

fatal error no such file or directory, onewire.h

I did a search on the forums, but I can't fine the file

Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

my problem was I couldn't find the download

C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Arduino This is where I finally found the downloaded library zip file. I just wish it would have told me where it was downloading.

Comment

That's odd. Everytime I've downloaded the libraries or a board sketch it's downloaded to my downloads folder, or wherever you've directed your browser to save downloads.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by epimetheus View Post
          That's odd. Everytime I've downloaded the libraries or a board sketch it's downloaded to my downloads folder, or wherever you've directed your browser to save downloads.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
          Yes they will be downloaded to your default folder and you have to extract and copy them to the Arduino software library folder as I can not code where your browser downloads the files to.

This may also help you

What version of the plugin are you using and are you using the correct Arduino IDE.

Greig
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Working...
          X