Analog pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analog pins

First of all a big thanks to Grieg for devoloping this plugin! The arduino is perfect combo to expand and Homeseer system with multiple inputs/outputs.

I'm a real novice in the Arduino-world. I have an Arduino Uno. Plugin updated. Sketch 1.5.6-r2. Ethernet shield. 8 port relay card connected to Homeseer A2-A9 configured as Output Pins (Digital 2-9 on Uno).

I have also configured Homeseer Pins 14-19 as Input Pins (Analog A0-A5 on Uno). This works fine.

I have tried configuring for example port 19 as Analog input (pot.meter or similar), but plugins says "Pin NO:19 is not an Analog pin).

What am I not understanding here? Is there a table with corresponing pin numbers in Homeseer and Uno board ?

The pin numbers in homeseer are the same as on the board. For Analog you must use an analogue pin on the Uno marked A0 - A15 on the board and also at the very bottom of the pin list you will find the "A" pins. For the digital inputs just change them to be the pins on the board.

Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Working...
    X