HSPI_Arduino.exe high CPU usage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSPI_Arduino.exe high CPU usage

Updated to the last version (.131) and seems to be a bug (?) into HSPI_Arduino.exe.

If I restart the machine and HS3, the HSPI_Arduino.exe starts whit a high CPU usage. Input and output don't react in homeseer. (autocennect enabled).
    But if I kill in the task manager "HSPI_Arduino", it restart and work well, no high CPU and all arduino board I/O + API are ok.

Greig, if you need the log i can send you i.

Thanks and happy new year!

EDIT: The problem seems to be related to my BOARD2. This board has about 15 digital INPUT and 6 ANALOG INPUT. API_BOARD3 and BOARD1 (only DIGITAL OUT) are ok.
    Other workaround: close HS3 and restart. After restarting arduino plugin works correct.
    Last edited by khriss75; December 30th, 2016, 10:21 AM.

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
    Updated to the last version (.131) and seems to be a bug (?) into HSPI_Arduino.exe.

If I restart the machine and HS3, the HSPI_Arduino.exe starts whit a high CPU usage. Input and output don't react in homeseer. (autocennect enabled).
    But if I kill in the task manager "HSPI_Arduino", it restart and work well, no high CPU and all arduino board I/O + API are ok.

Greig, if you need the log i can send you i.

Thanks and happy new year!

EDIT: The problem seems to be related to my BOARD2. This board has about 15 digital INPUT and 6 ANALOG INPUT. API_BOARD3 and BOARD1 (only DIGITAL OUT) are ok.
    Other workaround: close HS3 and restart. After restarting arduino plugin works correct.
    This is strange I have not had any other reports of this and I have been running this in my home for a long time now. If you can get a log then it may help but I can not think what would be causing this.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      This is strange I have not had any other reports of this and I have been running this in my home for a long time now. If you can get a log then it may help but I can not think what would be causing this.

Greig.
      Debug file has been sent.
      I can confirm that the problem is related to analogs pins.
      Removed my four analog pins devices from board2 and now HS starts correctly.

Comment

Working...
      X