BL1Wire not showing sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade,

In case it helps...I am attaching the latest log. on 7/23/15 at 6:55:06 pm for r2, and 6:55:07 pm for r1, that was the last sensor postings by BL1wiere......... after that the sensors never get updated. the log shows funny looking data.... again, using hyperterminal all values are returned correctly with a one minute interval.

Comment

the log

Comment

Blade,

Correction - the log was too large....here is smaller one.

In case it helps...I am attaching the latest log. on 7/23/15 at 8:14:48 pm, that was the last sensor postings by BL1wiere......... after that the sensors never get updated. the log shows funny looking data.... again, using hyperterminal all values are returned correctly with a one minute interval.
        Attached Files

Comment

Can you try 2.0.20 in the updater
          It looked like after the first time the data received was not complete and therefore not processed.
          If it does not work then capture another log and attach zipped
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

good morning.

I updated to the new version - like previous one - it capture the sensors correctly only once, after that it will not... log looks like previous ones.
            last capture was at 8:41:21 am on 7/24/15.
            Attached Files

Comment

Blade,

I updated a second time after 8:41:21 am.. at 8:48:19 am.... log attached showing one sensor with a ok value the other only showing one digit value.

And Blade - if I close the port and reopen it - then it captures correctly - after that it will not show values, and if it does like today (twice), then the second time is incorrect. it is like only after the first event it sees the data correctly.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by JorgeS; July 24, 2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Try 2.0.21
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Blade, I am not going to ask what you did - but it is now working. My thanks for helping me. have a good weekend.

Comment

No problem
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

hopefully this will be my last request.

Now that I am capturing data at a one-minute interval.... I was looking at the report....
                      I have "database Loggin" checked under the options for 90 days. By now I have captured 1000s of data points.

** Under "report" tab - Datalog - indicates that "there are no data logs"...**

This is the error:

Jul-30 6:36:22 PM BL1Wire Error DatabaseFunctionsSingleton.PerformDatabaseMultiSelect(): Caught this Exception: SQL logic error or missing database near "1000": syntax error
                      Last edited by JorgeS; July 30, 2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X