Seem to be missing a Sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seem to be missing a Sensor?

I may be doing something wrong here but I am having trouble getting the right Sensor value for a Temp/Humidity sensor. Only one Sensor for the 1D26 (last 4 digits) shows on the "Sensors" page and it has a "Number" of 01 and a Value of 76.77 deg. F. On the Reports Data Log page, I can see both 1D26 Sensors. However, the "Number" 01 shows a value of 52%, more like a humidity, and the Number 04 shows the value 76.77 deg F. I have attached a partial Detailed Log for reference.

Thanks
    Gary

Attached Files

Guidance?

Blade, any word this? I responded to ticket Number 0000916, with a new detailed debug log, for version 2.0.25.

Thanks
    Gary

Comment

Sunday was busy for me - will check the new log as soon as I can
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade, is this still a work-in-progress or should I give up and look to a different solution?

Thanks
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Kbevo View Post
          ...should I give up and look to a different solution?

Oh-kay.. different solution it is then {the silence is deafening}. My Temp08 is old, and I know how HS3 developers prefer to gravitate away from old devices, so I believe the best different solution is to retire the Temp08 and its related sensors.

Sorry to bother you.
          Gary

Comment

Don't remember if you have a xAP environment setup, but xapmcsTemp0x supports Temp08 (or older Temp05) pretty well.

Comment

Yes I still need to look at the log and figure this one out
              Some TEMP08's seem to behave a little different for some reason
              Cheers,
              Bob
              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                Yes I still need to look at the log and figure this one out
                Some TEMP08's seem to behave a little different for some reason
                Bob, please don't only on my account, I have removed my Temp08 and the last remaining remnant of my HS2 1Wire network, so I wont even be able to help you test any changes. If you are "really" interested, I could ship you my Temp08, since it is highly unlikely I will be using it in the future.

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                Don't remember if you have a xAP environment setup, but xapmcsTemp0x supports Temp08 (or older Temp05) pretty well.
                Michael, I do remember you mentioning xapmcsTemp0x in another post. However, I had so many HW issues (hub, relay, temp sensors all went bad within the span of a few months) with my XAP net, that I removed it a few weeks ago. mcsTemperature did a fine job (HS2) with the Temp08, and I could have gone back to that since I still have HS2 running, but overall the issues seemed to out-weight the benefits. Thanks for taking time to point this out.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                X