X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocelot Plug-In for HS3

Ocelot Plug-In for HS3

Description:
    Plug in for Applied Digital Ocelot/Leopard.
    This plug-in provides an RS232 interface from the Ocelot to Homeseer 3.0.0.208 or higher.

Features:
    • Individual creation and deletion of IO, Variable, IR(Ocelot/Leopard and Secu16IR), Timers, Bobcats, and X10 devices.
    • Variables can be set from the Device Management page, event actions, and scripting.
    • Timers can be started and stopped from the Device Management page, event actions, stopped via scripting, and started from any point via scripting.
    • IR locations can be sent from the Device Management page, HomeSeer events, and can be learned from the device's Device Config page.
    • X10 received signals have event triggers for All ON, All OFF, Unit ON, and Unit OFF commands.
    • IO, Timers, Bobcats and Variables can trigger HomeSeer events with device value triggers.
    • Event triggers For IR Match
    • Scripting for set IO, set variable, set/stop timers, send IR, and send X10.
    • X10 can be set/sent from scripting without devices created.
    • Works with Windows and Linux.

Limitations:
    • Supports any combination of up to (18 max) Secu16, Secu16i, Secu16IR, Bobcat, and Rly08-XA units.
    • X10 support for lamp modules, extended lamp modules, appliance modules, and motion sensors at this time.
    • Plugin recognizes Ocelot/Leopard slaves but does not read/set variables or send IR at this time

Online Help

The latest CMAX is here.
    The latest IRMAX is here.

Ocelots and ADICON units can be purchased at Automation Tec

Screen Shots
    Last edited by bbowser; February 13, 2017, 07:10 AM.

This looks very promising for my needs, bbowser. I will be trying it out this weekend. I have been without IR control ever since I made my switch to HS. And the x10 devices I never bothered to update is an added benefit. Oh, nearly forgot, there were some relay functions in my Secu-16 that had to abandon and work around too. Really looking forward to this, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by randy_h View Post
      This looks very promising for my needs, bbowser. I will be trying it out this weekend. I have been without IR control ever since I made my switch to HS. And the x10 devices I never bothered to update is an added benefit. Oh, nearly forgot, there were some relay functions in my Secu-16 that had to abandon and work around too. Really looking forward to this, thanks.
      I have tested it on XP, Win7 X64, Win 10, Debian 7, and Centos 7. Hopefully it will go smoothly for you

Let me know, here in the forum, if you have any issues.
      Bruce

Comment

This is so promising!
        Is this the plugin that jjc was working on in 2014?

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=10

Comment

Originally posted by YvMo View Post
          This is so promising!
          Is this the plugin that jjc was working on in 2014?

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=10
          No, development started on this plug-in a little over 2 months ago. It was needed for customer upgrades. We waited as long as we could.
          Bruce

Comment

I was wondering if you are thinking about adding the bobcat devices in the future?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
              I was wondering if you are thinking about adding the bobcat devices in the future?

Thanks
              If I can get my hands on one or more (different types) for cheap... absolutely.

I believe you can put Bobcat values in variables using CMax programming. Haven't tested that though. Also, I believe Ocelot parameter no. 1 is kind of an "offset" for displaying Bobcat values in variables without CMax programming. You take the unit no. of the Bobcat and add Ocelot parameter no.1 to it and that is the variable that the Bobcat value is displayed. Haven't tested that either. If Parameter 1 is 10, Bobcat unit 5 would display in variable 15. Would be nice to know if that actually works as that would be the best way to get Bobcat values. Of course that would be for the Bobcat L (light), H (humidity), and C (temperature C). Will have to look up what the Bobcat A (serial) does.

I have an eBay followed search setup, if I can find one or more in the US for cheap I will purchase and look at incorporating the different types in the plug-in

Bruce

Comment

WOHOO! I have IR control again!

Now I just have to learn my codes again. This is not the fault of this plug-in, its because the program I was using prior to Homeseer had all the IR slots named and I no longer have access to that other program.

Learning the codes through this plug-in is coming along just fine.

Thanks again, bbowser. You saved me from having to buy and learn an alternative hardware.

Comment

I just tried to BUY this plugin I have been trialing and I get a Homeseer Oops page when I click the BUY NOW button.

Does it take a bit for a new plugin to propagate everywhere it needs to be? ( I am new to Homeseer)

randy

Comment

I just tried to BUY this plugin I have been trialing and I get a Homeseer Oops page when I click the BUY NOW button.

Does it take a bit for a new plugin to propagate everywhere it needs to be? ( I am new to Homeseer)

randy
                    Randy,
                    Very glad you are having good luck with the plug-in. I have an email in to Tyler on the oops problem. If you look at the url of the oops page and copy everything on the right side of the equals sign it with get you to the buy page.

http:/store.homeseer.com/store/GTS-CPUXA-Ocelot-Plug-in-for-HS3-P2150.aspx

Thoroughly test it and make sure it does everything you need before you buy

Bruce
                    Last edited by bbowser; March 4, 2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Bruce. Your link worked. I am official now.

randy

Comment

Thanks, Bruce. Your link worked. I am official now.

randy
                        Thanks Randy!

Comment

This is great news! I assume my SECU16 and SECU16IR will work with this as well?
                          John
                          Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
                          Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
                          HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
                          Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Comment

Originally posted by jrfuda View Post
                            This is great news! I assume my SECU16 and SECU16IR will work with this as well?
                            Hi jrfuda,
                            I have both working with XP, Win7 X64, Win10, Debian7, and Centos7.

Give it a try and let me know if you have any issues.

Bruce

Comment

Guys...

You can take a look at the plug-in help here.

Screen shots can be found here.

Bruce

Comment

Working...
                              X