Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quick Update

    Some performance issues were detected and rectified. Beta testers are reporting a marked improvement. An update will be posted this week of 3/21/16.

    After this update, X10 will be gone through in greater detail. We will attempt to incorporate all Ocelot X10 capability in the plugin.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello Roby,
      The plugin supports 6 units now, are you saying you have 11 units total? That's a lot of IO

      It is possible... If you indeed have 11 units I will schedule the time to double what the plugin currently supports. If there are others out there with more than 6 units that may be interested in the plugin, let me know what you need

      Bruce
      Last edited by bbowser; March 21st, 2016, 06:46 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bbowser View Post
        Hello Roby,
        The plugin supports 6 units now, are you saying you have 11 units total? That's a lot of IO

        It is possible... If you indeed have 11 units I will schedule the time to double what the plugin currently supports. If there are others out there with more than 6 units that may be interested in the plugin, let me know what you need

        Bruce
        Yes, I have 10 Secu16, 1 Secu16IR, 1 Speak EZ, 1 XM10, and I use all of the I/O.

        Roberto

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Roby View Post
          Yes, I have 10 Secu16, 1 Secu16IR, 1 Speak EZ, 1 XM10, and I use all of the I/O.

          Roberto
          Roberto,
          It's on the list, I will give you an idea of timing in the next few days.

          Bruce

          Comment


          • #6
            Bobcat logging - small beg

            Bruce, thanks so much for doing this. It really helped deal with an otherwise ugly Adicon problem.

            One small beg: my log is getting jammed with trivial bobcat updates. Any chance of an option to disable Bobcat updates, or maybe have them only happen when the temperature changes only to the left of the decimal point?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by martin View Post
              Bruce, thanks so much for doing this. It really helped deal with an otherwise ugly Adicon problem.

              One small beg: my log is getting jammed with trivial bobcat updates. Any chance of an option to disable Bobcat updates, or maybe have them only happen when the temperature changes only to the left of the decimal point?
              Hi Martin,
              Do you have the "Do not log commands from this device:" in the device configuration checked? I don't have my Ocelot testing station setup to test if this is working at the moment. If this does not work for you let me know and I will fix it.

              Bruce

              Comment

              Working...
              X