Leave a comment:

• Tj in Bristol
    replied
    please add w8crd to your homseer app,
    also for the ds1820 add Fahrenheit to your homeseer app

Leave a comment:

• GEN
    replied
    Firstly, upgrade the plug-in to the latest version if not already done so, then fire it up, set an output and then copy/paste the DEBUG tab and I'll tell you what's wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Tj in Bristol
    replied
    lan relay w8crd works from direct ip address but not in homeseer, tryed changing the line to KMT:xxx.xxx.xxx/output1, KMT:xxx.xxx.xxx/relay1, with no change and will not run the relay, dose say there is an update but nothing else, I would guess it is a firmware update but where and how would be usefule

after the patch the w8crd works in homeseer

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    Ha sorry. Nevermind I am on Linux.

Last edited by MattL0; October 27, 2018, 06:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    The website is in euro . Does that mean it wont work in usa/Canada?

not sure how to power this board with 12 volts

Leave a comment:

• MattL0
    replied
    hi,

To be sure, This hardware and plugin permit an On/off control over anything in this four exemple?
    https://www.kmtronic.com/lan-etherne...lay-board.html

Thanks

- 12VDC/15A
    - 24VDC/15A
    - 125VAC/15A
    - 250VAC/10A

Leave a comment:

• GEN
    started a topic KMTronic 8 Channel IP Relay

KMTronic 8 Channel IP Relay

We already have a plug-in for Sonoff's with Tasmota firmware which works great and we use it all the time, but sometimes WiFi isn't good enough especially for controls outside of the home or in a situation where reliability is important. For these cases we introduce the KMTronic Web Relay, an Ethernet based 8 relay device with optional DIN mounting. With the Web Relay we can control 8 individual relays using HomeSeer and our KMT Plug-in. We already use these both inside and outside of the building and find them very reliable and cost effective especially as compared to devices such as the Adam 606x at 5 times the price.

The Plug-in can be found in the Homeseer Plug-ins Manager within Analog & Digital Input/Output Device

If your interested in 20% off the hardware from KMTronic then PM me for a discount code.
Working...
X