Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    replied
    Please test version 3.0.0.14 available in the beta section of the updater, or that you can download from https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmgpt5e69n...l_3-0-0-14.zip

In this version the output pins status are monitored just like input pins

Leave a comment:

• adanchenko
    replied
    Hi Spud,

Any updates on the above?

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• khancock
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    Currently, only input pins are monitored for changes, but I can see how it could be useful to monitor output pins too if their status can be changed from another program.

I will run a few tests, and at least try to implement a way to poll output pins for status.
    Great, thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Currently, only input pins are monitored for changes, but I can see how it could be useful to monitor output pins too if their status can be changed from another program.

I will run a few tests, and at least try to implement a way to poll output pins for status.

Leave a comment:

• khancock
    started a topic Get current GPIO Status

Get current GPIO Status

Just got the plugin up and running. I can control the PI no problem, but I'm curious if there is any way to also get the current PIN status? In my scenario I have some Python running locally on the Pi and intend to also control it with Homeseer (all seems to work as of now). It would be useful to know what the PIN status is in Homeseer before acting on it. Possible?
Working...
X