No announcement yet.

How to Get 2 Relay SPDT Outputs and 3 Dry Contact Inputs On Raspberry Pi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jeanv, Here's the break-out board I used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I actually used this because I had intended on hooking up a variety of I/O to this RasPi, and thought that some of the proposed uses might need circuitry I could just prototype right onto this board. It's overkill for a few dry contacts, honestly, and since it doesn't have thru-pins (at least not with the dual-row connector provided, this has to go on top of the relay hat. That's a little tricky because the relays are actually pretty tall and prevent this board from seating all the way down.

Comment

dzee, yes in looking at the board, I agree it is overvill and add some complication to the layout. I trying to figure out the best way connect the Digital Inputs securely.. Maybe a board that breaks out the pins to screw terminals or just solder or jumper the pins.... thanks again!
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
      jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

It looks great and works perfectly!!!! Thanks so much for the recommendations, help, and this plugin!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0713.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1266509
        Jean-Marie G. Vaneskahian
        jean@vaneskahian.com

Comment

Working...
        X