Keep Getting New HS3 Devices for RPio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep Getting New HS3 Devices for RPio

It seems each time we lose power and the Raspberry Pi reboots, the RPio plug-in creates new devices for each of the GPIO that I'm using. Events tied to them no longer work because they're still pointing to the old devices that are also present in the HS3 device list. This has happened twice now, and I have to redo all the events involving the RPio plugin. Is there a remedy for this?

please test version 3.0.0.17 available from the beta section of the updater or from here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhaen72ei3...l_3-0-0-17.zip I have implemented a workaround for a known bug in the HS3 API with the GetDeviceEnumerator function

Comment

Does this have to be installed on just the Windows HS3 system, on the Pi, or both?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dzee View Post
        Does this have to be installed on just the Windows HS3 system, on the Pi, or both?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
        both

Comment

Hi Spud, I finally had a few minutes to try to install the beta 3.0.0.17, but the Dropbox link above is telling me the file isn't there anymore. Have you removed it, or is the file present but not shared?

EDIT: I just downloaded it from the Beta section of the updater from within HS3 and then got the remote update using the Pi. I was trying that dropbox link from a browser and it looks like the base64 or whatever that is in the URL above is different than what I see on the remote update page address with the wget instructions for 3.0.0.17.

Anyway, now updated on both ends. I'll report back if I see any odd behavior after a Pi or HS3 reboot.

Comment

You're right, the link in this thread was wrong, I fixed it

Comment

Working...
            X