Duplicate Device Names On RaspberryIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate Device Names On RaspberryIO

I setup a second instance of RaspberryIO and now the devices I had setup under the first instance still turn on/off the respective GPIO ports, but homeseer is no longer tracking the ON/OFF status and the elements I have in HSTouch no longer track the ON/OFF status which I believe is because Homeseer does not know when a device changes between On and OFF.

My question is, How can I remove the RaspberryIO devices from Home seer and then reinstall the RaspberryIO plugin and start over with just one instance of RaspberryIO?
    I tried deleting the RaspberryIO plugin from my Windows 10 based HS3 PC, but the devices were not removed.

Effectively, I want to remove all traces of RaspberryIO and start over and re-install RaspberryIO as a disabled plugin on my HS3 (I have RaspberryIO installed on a RaspberryPi)

To restart from scratch, stop the plugin on your RaspberryPi, then delete all the RaspberryIO devices from the device management page, delete all the Config/RaspberryIO_*.ini file in your HS3 folder

Comment

Thanks much, everything is working great now with a fresh start

Comment

Working...
      X