Reboot action doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reboot action doesn't work

Trying to create an event that reboots the remote rpi and I try to run the event , this is what shows up in the log

Event Restart Homeseer/Computer Reboot GaragePi, Action of RaspberryIO Action - GaragePI could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete.

this usually means your event action is not fully configured, can you post a screenshot of your event?

Comment

This is the latest iteration of it. Doesn't seem to matter what the initial "IF" trigger is. The action type always resets to this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	257
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1396264

Comment

I tried to replicate this, but couldn't. Did you try to recreate the event from scratch?

Comment

Yes I deleted the event and created a new one, this is what happened. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	209
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	1398315

Comment

Hi, don’t know if this will work for you - I have a ZEE and does the restart like you can see in the photo.
            I have a timer running and restart every second day at noon.
            works most of the time... have seen it leaves HS down, so I am sending a mail before restart and an other mail during start up to catch any abnormal start.

Comment

Any other suggestions on how to make this work?

Comment

I also have noticed since updating to hs4 the action type is blank and doesn't even give me the option to reboot or shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post
                  I also have noticed since updating to hs4 the action type is blank and doesn't even give me the option to reboot or shutdown.
                  I get the same result with HS4.

Comment

Working...
                  X