RaspberryIO Startup Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaspberryIO Startup Error

I have been using the RaspberryIO Plugin for about 6 months with no issues. I use the Rasperry Pi and RaspberryIO Plugin to run a Sprinkler Controller with Homeseer Scripts. The Raspberry Pi quit responding, so I rebooted the Raspberry Pi and re-started RaspBerryIO. It worked for a while and quit working again. I have done this several times. This morning, when I rebooted the RaspberryPi and then re-start RaspberryIO, I get multiple lines of error messages from the RaspberryPi terminal session stating: ERROR Cannot change pin value when GPIO connection is null. A screen shot is attached. Any help would be most appreciated.Click image for larger version

Name:	RaspberryIOError.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	1406690

I just rebooted the Raspberry Pi again and this time it started up Ok. I will now see how long before it fails again.

Comment

It has failed again after just several minutes. My code tries to turn on a GPIO output and it does not turn on.

Comment

are you running the lastest version of RpiIO

Comment

I am running v 3.0.0.18 which I believe is the latest. I cannot find a later version

Comment

Maybe a dumb question but did you check your wiring to your gpio pins sounds like you have an intermittent connection problem

Comment

Thanks for the question, but the wiring is solid. When the Plugin quits working, and I click on the RaspberryIO entry under Homeseer Plugins, I get a bad URL request and the RaspberryIO entry under Plugins goes away. I restart the Pi and restart the RaspberryIO Plugin and it will work for several minutes to several hours or sometimes when starting RaspberryIO, I get the GPIO errors I listed in the first post.does not

Comment

Working...
              X