Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 version of the plugin

Hi,

Just bought the plugin license for RaspberryIO with the intent of running it on HS4. I received 2 different licenses, 1 for HS3 and 1 for HS4.

From the plugin install page, I can see the plugin in the Legacy Plugins section but not in the HS4 section.

I'm guessing there is no NS4 version yet. If so and I install the HS3 version, will I have to re-license it when switching to the HS4 version? Or can I leave the HS3 license in without having anything that breaks?

There is no HS4 version of this plugin, but the HS3 version works just fine with HS4.
    Yes you would have to enter the HS4 license when switching to the HS4 version, but I will try to design it so that its uses the existing devices created by the HS3 version, so that will not break anything.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      There is no HS4 version of this plugin, but the HS3 version works just fine with HS4.
      Yes you would have to enter the HS4 license when switching to the HS4 version, but I will try to design it so that its uses the existing devices created by the HS3 version, so that will not break anything.
      Thanks. For the record, I already run HS4. When I tried to register the HS3 plugin, I had to use the HS4 license. The HS3 license generated an error.

Comment

Working...
      X