Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaspberryIO seems broken as of some recent updates

I have two current issues that started without me changing anything -

1. As someone else mentioned too, the buttons don't change visual status anymore when you click on them unless you refresh the page.

2. Somehow all the controls got renamed. For example, before only the control names were shown on the GUI, but now they all say GPIO (screenshot attached). Do you know what could have happened? This is also causing issues with my Imperihome app.
    Attached Files

There seems to be an update... Did you try that and rebooted the system? :

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_107010.png
Views:	206
Size:	285.7 KB
ID:	1508062

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post
      I have two current issues that started without me changing anything -

1. As someone else mentioned too, the buttons don't change visual status anymore when you click on them unless you refresh the page.

2. Somehow all the controls got renamed. For example, before only the control names were shown on the GUI, but now they all say GPIO (screenshot attached). Do you know what could have happened? This is also causing issues with my Imperihome app.
      It looks like some duplicated GPIO child devices have been created as separate devices
      Switch to list view, bulk select those GPIO devices which are not attached to any root device, then delete them. Then restart your RaspberryIO plugin

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

It looks like some duplicated GPIO child devices have been created as separate devices
        Switch to list view, bulk select those GPIO devices which are not attached to any root device, then delete them. Then restart your RaspberryIO plugin
        Looks like that worked. Thanks very much. And it looks like the issue with the buttons not changing visual status might have been fixed with today's Homeseer update too. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

Since you showed me how to fix this issue, it's happened 2 or 3 more times. It's an easy fix, but it keeps happening. Do you know what could be causing it?

Comment

Is there any way possible that you can fix this already? It keeps on and keeps on happening. This time they're ALL attached to the root device. So now what do Ido? This is super frustrating. Honestly, this is probably the buggies plugin I've ever used. Why does this keep on happening?

Comment

Originally posted by jumper4000 View Post
              Is there any way possible that you can fix this already? It keeps on and keeps on happening. This time they're ALL attached to the root device. So now what do Ido? This is super frustrating. Honestly, this is probably the buggies plugin I've ever used. Why does this keep on happening?
              Not much help other than to say I've had this happen a few times over the years. It is easy to resolve but still a little irritating. IMO Seems to correlate with things not shutting down properly. I also have not had it happen since I responded the rpi it was using for gpio. Now it probably will, now that I said it....

Comment

Originally posted by Dweber85rc View Post

Not much help other than to say I've had this happen a few times over the years. It is easy to resolve but still a little irritating. IMO Seems to correlate with things not shutting down properly. I also have not had it happen since I responded the rpi it was using for gpio. Now it probably will, now that I said it....
                It's not even an easy fix anymore. In the past, these rogue mysterious devices wouldn't have the same root, so I'd know which ones to delete. Now they're all part of the same root, and I'm not sure if deleting them will mess up all the events and interfaces that I have depending on these devices. It's super frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                X