This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    Thank you, doing it now. The user guide says Do you mean 4 and above?
    yes I meant 4 or above
    There was no version 5 at the time I wrote this guide. I fixed the user guide.
    Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      yes I meant 4 or above
      There was no version 5 at the time I wrote this guide. I fixed the user guide.
      Thank you

Comment

I think instructions for installing mono should be in user guide - the plugin doesn't work without mono and mono doesn't come by default with Raspbian. So it's integral part of setting-up the plugin.

Comment

In case anyone else runs into this; the prompts for the following commands are inconsistent (at least on my freshly flashed pi):

sudo apt-get install mono-devel - you must just press enter when prompted to continue (typing 'y' or 'Y' aborts)
          sudo apt-get install mono-complete - you must type 'Y' (capital Y) when prompted to continue (typing 'y' or pressing enter aborts)
          sudo apt-get install mono-vbnc - you must just press enter when prompted to continue (didn't bother to check if 'y' or 'Y' work)

Not sure exactly whey this is happening but normally if the prompt has 'Y' (capital) it is suppose to be the default and 'y' or 'Y' are supposed to be the same as just pressing enter... open source... sigh

Sunil

Comment

Working...
          X