SimpleHomeNet Plugin Version 1.0.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimpleHomeNet Plugin Version 1.0.0.0

The SimpleHomeNet Plugin is now available in the updater and the HomeSeer store. This plugin allows all of the EZIOxx series devices from SimpleHomeNet to work with HomeSeer (requires the mnsandler Insteon plugin).

Features:
    Register multiple EZIO devices including EZIO2X4, EZIO8T, EZIO8SA, EZIO4O and EZIO6I.
    Control outputs and receive output status updates.
    Monitor opto-isolated, digital and digital/analog (in digital mode) inputs and receive status updates.
    Support for polling of input and output status.
    Diagnostic mode support (cycles through all outputs in one second intervals).

Hi,

Any chance you can support the EZIO6I last 2 inputs in Analog mode? If not, are you willing to send me the source code so I can code it? I'll be happy to send the changes back to you and let you publish it, and let you keep original control of the code.

Thanks,

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by thardie View Post
      Hi,

Any chance you can support the EZIO6I last 2 inputs in Analog mode? If not, are you willing to send me the source code so I can code it? I'll be happy to send the changes back to you and let you publish it, and let you keep original control of the code.

Thanks,

Terry
      Terry,

I have already started programming to support analog mode. I hope to have an update including this feature available within a month.

Adam

Comment

We are switching over our software, to Homeseer-Pro, all of the hardware is Insteon. We have EZIO8s which run equipment and return values from the analog ports. Do you know when you might have this implemented. We have a trial version of your plugin running at the moment, it seems to be very stable. Once the analog function is working we will be buying the full version. If you need any testing done please let me know.

Comment

I have been able to get basic support of the analog inputs working. I'll try and post a Beta copy of the plugin tonight. This beta version will allow you to change the digital/analog inputs to analog mode, set the A/D conversion method and modify the trip points.

I will post more details when the beta is published.

Adam

Comment

Working...
          X