• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I/O Linc 1in/1out

I am trying to configure an I/O Linc Model 2450
    1 In / 1 Out
    I have the Smarthome Bi-Directional Driveway Sensor Model 790908
    It provides contacts i am trying to hook up to the INPUT of the 2450 and when a car enters the driveway, i want it to trigger the input of the above I/O linc however i cant seem to get this working.. anybody help me with how i should go about this??
    i am using the Simplehomenet Utility suite to configure the Device.. and set up the device in the Simplehomenet plug in in HS... But i cant seem to control the output, nor do i get any indication that the input has been made or not.. the light goes on on the interface, BUT i get no feedback in homeseer

Originally posted by thetaz01 View Post
    I am trying to configure an I/O Linc Model 2450
    1 In / 1 Out
    I have the Smarthome Bi-Directional Driveway Sensor Model 790908
    It provides contacts i am trying to hook up to the INPUT of the 2450 and when a car enters the driveway, i want it to trigger the input of the above I/O linc however i cant seem to get this working.. anybody help me with how i should go about this??
    i am using the Simplehomenet Utility suite to configure the Device.. and set up the device in the Simplehomenet plug in in HS... But i cant seem to control the output, nor do i get any indication that the input has been made or not.. the light goes on on the interface, BUT i get no feedback in homeseer

The I/O Linc 2450 is not a SimpleHomeNet product and is not supported by the SHN utility or the SimpleHomeNet plugin. However, this device is supported natively by the mnsandler Insteon plugin. Try deleting the device from the SimpleHomeNet plugin and add it within the Insteon plugin.

Adam

Comment

Thanks for your super quick reply..
      Funny thing is i was trying that as a last ditch effort as your wrote back..
      thanks so much.. I am still having a config issue but ill move it to the correct forum area.. thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X