Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting errors when trying to use Dig outputs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getting errors when trying to use Dig outputs

    Hi,
    I'm getting the following error in the logs when I try to turn the digital output on or off:

    <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left">SimpleHomeNet Error </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> An unexpected error occured in the SetIOMulti() function/subroutine: [System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at HSPI_SIMPLEHOMENET.HSPI.SetIOMulti(List`1 colSend)] </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Part of the problem is that the first SimpleHomeNet device in the list I can't delete or edit. The second one is the one that seems to be partially working.

    Can someone help me debug this issue? I'm pretty technically inclined, so if I can get some general instructions, I'll get it figured out.

    Thank you!
    John

  • #2
    John,

    I'm trying to track down what is causing the false devices so I can correct the problem. In the meantime, please post a copy of your Simplehomenet.ini file that is located in the HomeSeer config folder. We can manually edit it to remove the false device which should make everything work properly.

    Thanks,

    Adam

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Adam,

      Thanks for helping me out with this. Here's the ini file:

      [CONFIG]
      NumDevices=2
      Logging=2
      [DEVICE1]
      [DEVICE2]
      Address=28.AD.6F
      Location=EZIO2X4
      DevType=EZIO2X4
      Poll=0
      Root=609
      Output1=610
      Output2=611
      Oinput1=612
      Oinput2=613
      ADinput1=614
      ADinput2=615
      Conversion=Digital
      Debounce=False
      Timer=False
      Seconds=False

      Thanks again,

      Best regards,
      John

      Comment


      • #4
        John,

        Please replace the contents of the .ini file with the following and let me know if this solves the issues.

        Code:
        [CONFIG]
        NumDevices=1
        Logging=2
        [DEVICE1]
        Address=28.AD.6F
        Location=EZIO2X4
        DevType=EZIO2X4
        Poll=0
        Root=609
        Output1=610
        Output2=611
        Oinput1=612
        Oinput2=613
        ADinput1=614
        ADinput2=615
        Conversion=Digital
        Debounce=False
        Timer=False
        Seconds=False
        Thanks,

        Adam

        Comment


        • #5
          Outstanding. This worked very well. Thank you for your help.

          I was thinking I would let you know what I did that may have caused the error. When I bought the EZIO unit, I didn't realize I needed a special plug-in to make it work. I thought I could just enter it in as an Insteon device, so that is what I did.

          Later, I realized I needed your plug-in, so I bought and installed the plug in. I did not remove the device from the Insteon device list before adding it into your plug in. I am thinking that is what may have created the duplicate non-working device.

          Thanks again for your help.
          John

          Comment

          Working...
          X