Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurry4it
    replied
    Glad it is working now. I'll get this version added to the updater for HS3. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Adam

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Looks like it's resolved! Thank you. This is great.
    Please find attached the debug log for you review, if you wish as well as the .ini file.

I'm noticing now a value on the second input. I'll contact EZEye to see why the device is not returning a consistent value.

Thank you for your help.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    Okay, I think I have finally isolated the problem to some HS2 code that wasn't properly modified in the transition to HS3. Try the attached update to the SimpleHomeNet.exe and let me know if this works for you.

Adam
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hurry4it; July 31st, 2015, 10:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Debug log and SimpleHomeNet.ini attached.
    thx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    I have attached a new version of the plugin with some enhanced logging that will help to isolate what is causing the issue. Please replace your SimpleHomeNet.exe with the attached version after renaming from .txt to .exe and then repost a copy of the log with the debug setting enabled and when the device receives changes in the analog input. Also please post a copy of your SimpleHomeNet.ini file.

Thanks,

Adam
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hurry4it; July 30th, 2015, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Please find attached Simplehomenet Utility Suite screenshots: outputs and inputs.
    Thx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Analog 1 & 2 Thresholds have no values set.
    Thx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    This could possibly be due to the analog threshold values that the device is configured for. Please advise on what the analog threshold values are set at on from the SimpleHomeNet configuration page. I'm going to also dig deeper into the plugin code tonight to see if there is something else that got messed up when converting the plugin from HS2 to HS3.

Adam

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Hi,

I've revisited the Status Graphic page of the device and attempted to display a value. Please see attached screenshot and kindly advise if I should be looking in a different place for the value.

From what I observed, it seems that the value is only alternating between 0 and 100. Note on the Device list page, I only see 0 or 100.

Thank you for your help.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    The log file appears to show that everything is working properly, but I think that the value is changing in a location that you may not be checking. Please open the device from the status page and the analog value should be showing under the device value field.

Adam

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    I didn't notice anything different.
    Please see attached log.
    Thanks

<table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> HSTouch Server Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> 08:57:55:9718 ~ Value change ref:52 Address:SimpleHomeNet NewVal: 100OldVal: 0 </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered ProcessInputStatus() subroutine. </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = 01 1E E2 1E 07 03 01 8B 27 0C </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered HSEvent GENERIC Case </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> HSTouch Server Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> 08:57:55:9598 ~ GENERIC: (0)32768, (1)Insteon, (2)Insteon, (3)Data Received, (4)1E.E2.1E, (5)1E.E2.1E, (6)01 1E E2 1E 07 03 01 8B 27 0C </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> HSTouch Server Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> 08:57:55:0287 ~ Value change ref:51 Address:SimpleHomeNet NewVal: 100OldVal: 0 </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered ProcessInputStatus() subroutine. </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = 01 1E E2 1E 07 03 01 87 27 04 </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered HSEvent GENERIC Case </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:55 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> HSTouch Server Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> 08:57:55:0157 ~ GENERIC: (0)32768, (1)Insteon, (2)Insteon, (3)Data Received, (4)1E.E2.1E, (5)1E.E2.1E, (6)01 1E E2 1E 07 03 01 87 27 04 </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:54 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> HSTouch Server Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> 08:57:54:2367 ~ Value change ref:52 Address:SimpleHomeNet NewVal: 0OldVal: 100 </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:54 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered ProcessInputStatus() subroutine. </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:54 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> HSEvent GENERIC Case: Parms = 01 1E E2 1E 07 03 01 8B 27 00 </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:54 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered HSEvent GENERIC Case </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:54 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> HSTouch Server Debug </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> 08:57:54:2157 ~ GENERIC: (0)32768, (1)Insteon, (2)Insteon, (3)Data Received, (4)1E.E2.1E, (5)1E.E2.1E, (6)01 1E E2 1E 07 03 01 8B 27 00 </td></tr> </tbody></table><table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jul-24 8:57:53 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left">
    </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> SimpleHomeNet Debug </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Entered ProcessAnalogValue() subroutine. </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    I believe I have located an issue in the plugin that was causing the analog values to not work. Please replace the HSPI_SIMPLEHOMENET.exe file with the attached version and let me know if this corrects the problem. (You will need to rename the file from .txt to .exe)

Adam
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Log file is attached, as requested.

I've changed the polling interval to 5 minutes, set to continuous mode. I wasn't able to spot any logs that looks like an analog value (I've never seen one before, so I'm just guessing).

EZEye has a 12Vdc power source.

I've also noticed that the "Entered TimedPoll() subroutine" is repeated every 1 minute, in case this is related to the Polling interval (of 5 minutes).

I have as well attempted to read the Input using the SimpleHomeNet Utility. A screenshot is attached.
    - Analog 2 (or I4/AN2) has nothing attached to it
    - Analog 1 values varies 200 to 450 and from time to time 0

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    Aslo, please confirm that an external power supply is being used to power the EZEYE. The EZIO2X4 doesn't supply enough voltage for the EZEYE to operate without an external supply.

Adam

Leave a comment:

• hurry4it
    replied
    The EZIO is properly being commanded to go into analog and digital modes and is responding with a confirmation that the mode change has been done. The log portion is incomplete though on receiving the analog values. Several messages are required to calculate the analog value and some of those were missing. Please change the polling interval to something longer say 5 minutes and post a log while in the analog "continuous" mode where the after the device has been polled.

Thanks,

Adam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X