Ultra1wire System.Exception errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra1wire System.Exception errors

I installed Ultra1Wire yesterday in a VMware Virtual machine, running XP sp3, with HS pro. I'm using a HA7net with a couple of ds1820's attached. It took a while to show 1 connected interface under HA7net status in the plug-in page. At some point it started working, but after a few hours, it started giving error messages, and has been doing this for the last 24 hours, the message is:
    Code:

10/3/2009 10:26:16 PM ~!~Ultra1Wire Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the ParseResultMetaData() function/subroutine:  [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Long' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDecimal(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)   at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE.HA7Net.ParseResultMetaData(OW_Response& retVal, String& htmlData)]
    10/3/2009 10:26:17 PM ~!~Ultra1Wire Error~!~An unexpected error occured in the CheckDS18S20() function/subroutine:  [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "&h" to type 'Byte' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToByte(String Value)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToByte(String Value)   at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE.DS18S20.ReadPowerSupply()   at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE.HS_HA7E.CheckDS18S20()]
    10/3/2009 10:26:17 PM ~!~Ultra1Wire Warning~!~HomeSeer device ]3 did not report a temperature; using last reported temperature.
    10/3/2009 10:26:17 PM ~!~Ultra1Wire Warning~!~HomeSeer device ]4 did not report a temperature; using last reported temperature.
    When I use the HA7net build-in webserver at the URL:
    /1Wire/ReadTemperature.html it works fine. I just rebooted the HA7net, and I can still access it, but the Ultra1Wire Status page shows 0 for HA7net Interfaces. How can I get it to re-discover it, and what do the error messages indicate?

Thanks,

Christian

I just fired up my Windows XP SP3 VMWare instance and verified Ultra1Wire is working with my HA7Net with 3 DS18S20s. The HA7Net was discovered on startup and the sensors were detected in under 1 minute. Do you have your VMWare network adapter in bridged mode?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X