Latest plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest plugin

Hey Ultra, I updated to the latest greatest so I wouldn't get the deprecated error message and another problem has surfaced. The added feature of the graphic has messed up some of my events. I have an event that once an hour speaks the temps and also tells me if any of my ceiling fans are on, now when the temps are spoken it is preceded by"&nbsp" as the string that is being spoken has the html code for the graphic embedded in it. I tried unticking the graphic tick box but it is still there. Is there any way to completely strip the graphic?

Thanks!
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

problem solved I did a little string manipulation and was able to strip the graphic. I scare myself sometimes
    Over The Hill
    What Hill?
    Where?
    When?
    I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

Working...
    X