A couple of questions about device values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of questions about device values

This plug-in is working fine, but I have a couple of questions about using the values in messages (text or email). I was trying to generate a pushover message when certain temperature measurements are outside certain parameters. I wanted the message to contain a brief warning and the temperature in question. The first problem is using the Replacement Variable $$DVA will not work because the addresses generated by the plug-in contains colons e.g. "6400000565E19B28:T:A" so the device cannot be found by address. There are no device codes generated so $$DVC wont work until I assign a code and when I create one, the plug-in creates a new device leaving the modified one in place, but no longer active the next time HS starts up. $$DVR does work.
    Last edited by randy; February 28, 2014, 11:09 PM.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

HomeSeer Tech seems uninterested in fixing the issue with colons in device addresses, so I'll need to release an update to remove them. I hope to have it released within the next few days.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
    X