Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Official tread for the Ultra1Wire3 plugin so maybe this is a better place to ask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Official tread for the Ultra1Wire3 plugin so maybe this is a better place to ask?

For the last couple of days, this error started appearing...

Jan-10 23:33:28 1 Error System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.TEMP08.ProcessOneWireSensor(String strRecData)
    Jan-10 23:33:28 1 Error System.FormatException

So a few questions....
    1- What is this problem?
    2- How ca I fix it?
    3- Which is the best thread to post questions relating to Ultra1Wire3?

More info....
    It still gives me the error every 2 min (Delay between checks is set to 2 minutes) even though the "Connection Type" is set to "Disabled" in the PlugIn setup page, and/or the "1-Wire Sensor Checking" control in the HS device page, is also set to "Disabled"
    Last edited by YvMo; January 16, 2017, 01:23 AM.

It appears it does have its own sub forum already dedicated to it. Located here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1038

Not sure if you can move your question there or just create a new one there so that Ultra will be contacted it was posted.

It does appear it was created for Ultra1Wire2, but version 3 is covered there as well.

Jeff

Comment

Is this plugin still supported?

Comment

Originally posted by YvMo View Post
        Is this plugin still supported?
        Yes. I use it with three OWServers and a total of 45 OneWire temperature sensors. It works great. I have also used it with an HA7Net

I have never used a Temp08 so I cannot speak to that device. Are you still able to see devices when you putty into the Temp08?
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for helping Randy. Yes, everything is working fine with a terminal program. The plugin has been working fine for months and is still working, but for every reading cycle, that error pops up. Just want to know how to get rid of that error.

Comment

For the last couple of days, this error started appearing...

Jan-10 23:33:28 1 Error System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.ParseSingle(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.TEMP08.ProcessOneWireSensor(String strRecData)
            Jan-10 23:33:28 1 Error System.FormatException

So a few questions....
            1- What is this problem?
            2- How ca I fix it?
            3- Which is the best thread to post questions relating to Ultra1Wire3?

More info....
            It still gives me the error every 2 min (Delay between checks is set to 2 minutes) even though the "Connection Type" is set to "Disabled" in the PlugIn setup page, and/or the "1-Wire Sensor Checking" control in the HS device page, is also set to "Disabled"
            Hello. I am sorry for the delay. Can you enable debug, then provide the logs after the error occurs? Can you also provide the raw output of the TEMP08 from the tmp command?

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Here you go....
              Readings are set to 5 minutes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Temp08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1189067

Name:	Temp 008.png
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	1189068

Comment

Here you go....
                Readings are set to 5 minutes.

[ATTACH]59746[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]59747[/ATTACH]
                I need the debug file that's written to the HomeSeer root directory. The file is called hspi_ultra1wire3_debug.log.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Here you go... Thanks

hspi_ultra1wire3_debug.log.zip

Comment

For reasons unknown, your TEMP08 is using => instead of just an equal sign.

Example:
                    Humidity #01[2E0000000D1D4126]=>100%

Instead Of:
                    Humidity #01[2E0000000D1D4126]=100%

I'll update the plug-in to only look for valid digits in the humidity field.

Regards,
                    Ultrajones

Comment

That'd be great! Thanks.

BTW, using a Temp05. worked OK before that, since Feb 2016.

Comment

Hello. Please download Ultra1Wire3 HSPI version 3.0.6280.35072 to see if it fixes the issue you reported.

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

Got this...

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	1190204

But it does seem to be updating sensors... Let's wait a couple of cycles.

Comment

Working...
                          X