OWserver not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OWserver not connecting

recently my 1wire plugin has stopped working. has been working fine for over 2 years now. the log shows not connecting. have tried deleting device and the plugin finds the server without any problems, even your monitoring plugin finds it and i can connect to the server via webpage. enclosed some snippets to show you. am using HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318 and plugin 3.0.6280.35072
    Attached Files

Can you log into the web interface of your OWServer? Example: http://192.168.1.229:80/ Did you inadvertently enable a password on the web interface?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

thanks for responding. yes i can pull up the server via browser. no i have not put a password in it but it still has the default user/password from when new. i have done a soft reboot on the controller but have not done anything use to it since new.
      steve

Comment

From your HomeSeer system, please enter the following URL into your browser, then send me the results.

http://192.168.1.229/details.xml

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

here is the data you are looking for
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for providing this detail. It shows your OWServer appears to be fully functional. What type of firewall/anti-virus are you running on your computer?

Comment

i had been using avg, but at the moment i have it turned off and am using windows firewall. i have had problems with another pc before using avg, so when i get home tonight i am going to remove avg and see if that fixes it.
              steve

Comment

well after much head scratching, i think i found the problem. i removed avg from the server completely, went to windows security and after several reboots, everything is talking again. your guess is as good as mine.
                thank you for your time
                steve

Comment

same here

I have the same problems with avast scanner.

Comment

Working...
                  X