Ultra1Wire3 and EDS OWServer v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra1Wire3 and EDS OWServer v2

Just installed the Ultra1Wire3 plugin (Trial) and it found my OWserver v2 right away. However it can't see any of the sensors of which I have 4. If I login to the owserver it shows all my devices.

I tried turning the log level up to debug on the plugin but it does not generate any log messages.

The Ultra1Wire3 plugin shows enable.

Any help would be appriciated

Hi Jim,

Can you share a screenshot of the PLUG-INS > Ultra1Wire3 > Ultra1Wire3 > Devices tab?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Okay, I have made a little progress. I update the firmware on my OWServer from 1.16 to 1.44 and now I have my 4 devices.

I left the log level set to Debug but I'm still not seeing any message in the HS3 Log. Does this plugin write it's log to a different location?

Comment

I notice you support several of the Hobby Boards products. I have one of their barometers is that something you will be supporting in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by jim@beersman.com View Post
          I notice you support several of the Hobby Boards products. I have one of their barometers is that something you will be supporting in the future?

I am sorry, but I have no plans on adding support for the Hobby Boards barometers. They are no longer available.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X