Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hi Untrajones,
      You may have missed my last post, is that feature possible?

Thanks,
      Aldo
      Last edited by alphatech; November 29, 2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Untrajones,
        This is no typical of you to no respond, perhaps you are not reading this post, if I don't get a response, I will open another post outside this one.
        Thanks,
        Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
          Untrajones,
          This is no typical of you to no respond, perhaps you are not reading this post, if I don't get a response, I will open another post outside this one.
          Thanks,
          Aldo

Hello Aldo,

I am sorry I missed your original question. The temperature readings are inserted without modification. The HomeSeer device is configured to display resolution to 1 decimal point (which is shown in your data). You should be able to display it properly assuming you are referencing the device string instead of the device value.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you ultrajones.

Aldo

Comment

1. i would like a trigger that will fire if the plugin loses connection with the interface.
              2. an option to write log entries to the hs log in addition to the plugin .log file.
              3. Move the plugin .log files in the Homeseer 3\Logs folder instead of root folder
              4. Add the config link to the plugin name (Ultra1Wire3) on the Manage plugin page
              5. ability to un-group all the temperature devices from the parent device

thanks for the consideration Ultrajones
              Last edited by mnsandler; June 18, 2018, 09:01 AM. Reason: add #4
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
              X