Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer device did not report a value

Hi.

Got a problem with this plugin and a Temp08.

HomeSeer device ()2 did not report a value. )2 is the onboard temp sensor of the Temp08

The Temp08 works fine when using hyperterminal and does not miss any readings.

Also had this error a few times.

An unexpected error occured in the UpdateEnvironmentalSensors() function/subroutine: [System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. at System.Collections.Hashtable.HashtableEnumerator.MoveNext() at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE2.HS_SENSORS.UpdateEnvironmentalSensors()
    Plugin Ultra1Wire2, version: 1.0.4531.16853
    Attached Files

I cannot explain why the plug-in only sees one of the temperature updates from the TEMP08. When I had my TEMP08 connected to HomeSeer via a serial connection, I never noticed this issue. I'll reconnect my TEMP08 via serial (currenty is connected via network) and connect a few temperature sensors to see if I can duplicate this issue.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any updates?

Only got a week left on the trial.

Comment

Sorry, will get to this Friday. I don't have a test TEMP08 so I have to pull the one I have connected my rain and lightning sensor to test this. HomeSeer can renew your trial so you can have another 30 days to test once I get a chance to look at this.

I did a bit of reading on this and found the Microsoft .Net 2.0 serial port class may have issue on some systems. What OS are you running?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Running on XP SP3

Tried it again the other day, started up with debugging enabled on the plugin for a couple of hours it worked fine. When debugging was disabled the errors started and the device for Temp01 was never updated again.

Comment

Did you have a chance to check this?

Comment

Yes, I was able to dupliate this issue. I will post an upate later today.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Any news on update as the trial extension is coming to an end.

Comment

Please contact HomeSeer via their helpdesk and have them reset your trial so you have a full 30 days to try the plug-in.

I just posted the update that fixes the issue with the TEMP08 when connected via a serial connection.

Regards,
                  Ultrajones

Comment

Hi,
                    Looking good not had the error since updating

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X