ROM IDs not correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROM IDs not correct

When I look at the sensors page there is a column with an 18 digit ROM ID. When I compare the actual 16 digit ROM IDs on the physical chips it is clear that the plugin appends the last two digits to make up its 18 digit ROM ID. This much I can figure out, but when I look at the ROM ID that displays in the device configuration page there only the last 16 digits of the plugin's ROM ID are displayed -- the first two digits are missing, which not only makes the ROM IDs incorrect, but also makes it impossible to figure out which sensor is which. I guess this is a bug?

For reasons unknown, it looks like I am appending the family code to the RomId. I'll have to dig into this a bit further to figure out why the heck I did that
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks. The appending is not so much the problem, but the fact that the HS device does not tell me the right id is problematic when trying to figure out what chip is where.

Comment

Yes, I understand. This is going to be challenging to fix without breaking things. I'll need to write a fixup routine to update the 18 digit ROM Ids to 16 digits.
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

I have this issue resolved as of Ultra1Wire2 HSPI version 1.0.4786.40283. I'll post the update tomorrow after further testing. Thanks again for reporting this issue.

Regards,
          Ultrajones

Comment

I just uploaded Ultra1Wire2 HSPI version 1.0.4787.33021 which fixes the issue you reported.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
            X