How to delete EDS OWServer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to delete EDS OWServer

I had to replace my OWServer today. In the process Ultra1Wire found and created an entry for the new server before I could remove the old server and change the IP address. Now I have an entry for a server that I am no longer using. I can disable it, but cannot figure out how to delete the duplicate. Is there a way.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Hello rprade. When viewing the Devices list, just click the "Delete" icon next to the "Edit" icon. That should remove the entry from the device list.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hello rprade. When viewing the Devices list, just click the "Delete" icon next to the "Edit" icon. That should remove the entry from the device list.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I reverted to a backup taken earlier that day, clearing the additional server. If I recall correctly clicking on the delete icon opened up the device for editing just as the edit button does. If it happens again, I will be very careful to note exactly what I did to see if it was an error on my part or not.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
      X