Ultra1wire update failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra1wire update failed

Updated a working Ultra1wire3 to 3.05323.31830. Update installed and shows license number. When I enable it, get a message that it is initializing but then it does not show up with my other installed Plug_ins.

On first reboot I get a message at startup - Unable to initialize interface Ultra1Wire3 :Either no license or trial has expiredStartup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information. (checked log no other error messages)
    On second reboot no errors at all and no plug_in.

Have inatalled a backup of HS3 without update and I get the same message at startup- Unable to initialize interface Ultra1Wire3 :Either no license or trial has expiredStartup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information. (checked log no other error messages)
    How can I fix this --thanks

That is really odd. Can you download and install the version I just uploaded to the HS3 updater see if it resolves the issue?

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraJones
      Gave the new update a try, I now get a message in the Plug-in status field
      **FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Ultra1Wire3 - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Checked the OW server again and it is active.

thanks

Comment

Have you tried rebooting your HS3 PC?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UltraJones
          It was my antivirus software preventing the update from properly installing.
          Thanks for your assist
          RustyNail

Comment

Working...
          X