Ultra1Wire3 'Item has already been added' error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra1Wire3 'Item has already been added' error

I'm trialing Ultra1Wire3. I'm getting this error. I'm not certain why. It's one of 6 temp sensors hanging off of a HA7Net. Has anyone seen this before?

System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '66000801215EE810' Key being added: '66000801215EE810' at System.Collections.Hashtable.Insert(Object key, Object nvalue, Boolean add) at System.Collections.Hashtable.Add(Object key, Object value) at HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.HA7NetServer.OW_SearchROM(Byte FamilyCode, Boolean Conditional)

Hello dag5267, this is an unusual issue. This is one of those "should never happen" errors Using your browser, go to the /1Wire/SearchForm.html web page, click search, then tell me if you see the same sensor ROM Id twice. Please also confirm your running firmware version 1.0.0.22.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Hi Ultrajones,

No I don't see it twice. Yes, the HA7Net is running 1.0.0.22. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

How often are you seeing this in the log?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The occurrences in the last 24 hours are:
          Jan-20 8:43:04 PM
          Jan-20 8:56:05 PM
          Jan-20 9:03:07 PM
          Jan-20 10:02:53 PM
          Jan-20 10:19:22 PM
          Jan-20 10:21:44 PM
          Jan-21 6:36:21 AM
          Jan-21 6:44:36 AM
          Jan-21 7:43:20 AM
          Jan-21 7:46:57 AM
          Jan-21 8:28:48 AM
          Jan-21 8:31:10 AM
          Jan-21 8:33:33 AM
          Jan-21 8:34:44 AM

Comment

I am beginning to think your 1-wire network is having issues that would cause a sensor to be reported multiple times during the ROM search. How do you have your sensors wired to your EDS HA7Net? Are you also experiencing any odd temperature readings like 185 degrees?

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

You are correct. My 1-wire network is having issues I'm working on that, but thought that this is an unrelated problem. I guess not. I am getting 185 errors, but I know why. When I get the 185 errors taken care off if this doesn't go away, i'll get back to you. Thanks.

Comment

My 1-wire network is in a star configuration. All runs come back to a common place. Since purchasing and installing the EDS JB6, all my network issues disappeared. Have you checked out the Guidelines for Reliable Long Line 1-Wire Networks at http://www.maximintegrated.com/en/ap...ex.mvp/id/148?

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

Yep, i've been working with 1-wire for years. Mine is a star as well. While using HS2, i wrote my own HA7 plugin and configured it to ignore the errors. Now that I'm moving to HS3 and I see your plugin, I decided not to convert mine to HS3. I ordered the JB6 two days ago. I should receive it Monday. Hopefully, it'll solve my problem the correct way.

I'm using this setup to control my solar hot water system. Eventually, i'll complete the build of a differential controller with a built-in i2c to 1-wire bridge, but until then this solution will work. In the mean time, I've started climbing the HS3 development learning curve so that I can write the plugin for my DIY controller. The fun is infinite

Comment

I added the EDS JB6 to my 1-wire install. No more errors 'Item has already been added' errors. Also, the 185 temp readings are gone as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X