Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ultra1wire3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ultra1wire3

    is there a way to constantly update the temperature with ultra1wire3

  • #2
    Originally posted by RK15 View Post
    is there a way to constantly update the temperature with ultra1wire3
    Hello RK15, no, there isn't a way to configure the Ultra1Wire3 HSPI to constantly update the temperature readings from the Configuration web page. I built in a minimum of a 1 minute "delay between checks" to prevent constant updates to the HomeSeer devices which can cause issues while viewing the HomeSeer Device Management web page and/or while using HSTouch.

    If you still want to shoot yourself in the foot, then do the following:

    1) Download the latest version of Ultra1Wire3 HSPI.
    2) Setup the plug-in so temperature readings are working.
    3) Edit the file HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.ini in the HomeSeer Config directory.
    4) Under the [1Wire] section, change the CheckInterval=1 to CheckInterval=0

    The Delay Between Checks will remain 0 as long as you don't update it using the Configuration web page.

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hello RK15, no, there isn't a way to configure the Ultra1Wire3 HSPI to constantly update the temperature readings from the Configuration web page. I built in a minimum of a 1 minute "delay between checks" to prevent constant updates to the HomeSeer devices which can cause issues while viewing the HomeSeer Device Management web page and/or while using HSTouch.

      If you still want to shoot yourself in the foot, then do the following:

      1) Download the latest version of Ultra1Wire3 HSPI.
      2) Setup the plug-in so temperature readings are working.
      3) Edit the file HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.ini in the HomeSeer Config directory.
      4) Under the [1Wire] section, change the CheckInterval=1 to CheckInterval=0

      The Delay Between Checks will remain 0 as long as you don't update it using the Configuration web page.

      Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I decided to shoot myself in the foot and made the change to the ini file. The OWServer loop time is about 22-1/2 seconds, but the plug-in update remains at about 1 minute 6 seconds.
      Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

      PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rprade View Post
        I decided to shoot myself in the foot and made the change to the ini file. The OWServer loop time is about 22-1/2 seconds, but the plug-in update remains at about 1 minute 6 seconds.

        Did you complete step 1?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Did you complete step 1?
          Yes V3.0.5538.23621 today.
          Randy Prade
          Aurora, CO
          Prades.net

          PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

          Comment


          • #6
            When I checked the version I had installed, there was another in the updater V3.0.5566.14727. I try again with that version.
            Randy Prade
            Aurora, CO
            Prades.net

            PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rprade View Post
              When I checked the version I had installed, there was another in the updater V3.0.5566.14727. I try again with that version.
              It works with this version. I must have been drinking too much today, I went back through the logs and see no evidence I installed an update earlier today, though I remember selecting it and initiating the update.
              Randy Prade
              Aurora, CO
              Prades.net

              PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

              Comment

              Unconfigured PHP Module

              Collapse

              Working...
              X