• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ultra1wire3

is there a way to constantly update the temperature with ultra1wire3

Originally posted by RK15 View Post
    is there a way to constantly update the temperature with ultra1wire3
    Hello RK15, no, there isn't a way to configure the Ultra1Wire3 HSPI to constantly update the temperature readings from the Configuration web page. I built in a minimum of a 1 minute "delay between checks" to prevent constant updates to the HomeSeer devices which can cause issues while viewing the HomeSeer Device Management web page and/or while using HSTouch.

If you still want to shoot yourself in the foot, then do the following:

1) Download the latest version of Ultra1Wire3 HSPI.
    2) Setup the plug-in so temperature readings are working.
    3) Edit the file HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.ini in the HomeSeer Config directory.
    4) Under the [1Wire] section, change the CheckInterval=1 to CheckInterval=0

The Delay Between Checks will remain 0 as long as you don't update it using the Configuration web page.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      Hello RK15, no, there isn't a way to configure the Ultra1Wire3 HSPI to constantly update the temperature readings from the Configuration web page. I built in a minimum of a 1 minute "delay between checks" to prevent constant updates to the HomeSeer devices which can cause issues while viewing the HomeSeer Device Management web page and/or while using HSTouch.

If you still want to shoot yourself in the foot, then do the following:

1) Download the latest version of Ultra1Wire3 HSPI.
      2) Setup the plug-in so temperature readings are working.
      3) Edit the file HSPI_ULTRA1WIRE3.ini in the HomeSeer Config directory.
      4) Under the [1Wire] section, change the CheckInterval=1 to CheckInterval=0

The Delay Between Checks will remain 0 as long as you don't update it using the Configuration web page.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      I decided to shoot myself in the foot and made the change to the ini file. The OWServer loop time is about 22-1/2 seconds, but the plug-in update remains at about 1 minute 6 seconds.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        I decided to shoot myself in the foot and made the change to the ini file. The OWServer loop time is about 22-1/2 seconds, but the plug-in update remains at about 1 minute 6 seconds.

Did you complete step 1?
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Did you complete step 1?
          Yes V3.0.5538.23621 today.

Comment

When I checked the version I had installed, there was another in the updater V3.0.5566.14727. I try again with that version.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
              When I checked the version I had installed, there was another in the updater V3.0.5566.14727. I try again with that version.
              It works with this version. I must have been drinking too much today, I went back through the logs and see no evidence I installed an update earlier today, though I remember selecting it and initiating the update.

Comment

Working...
              X