Update plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update plans?

Hello...are there plans to update this plugin to work with the latest Airplay release. I had to downgrade the FW one rev back to get them to work. Thank you.

Originally posted by Near76 View Post
    Hello...are there plans to update this plugin to work with the latest Airplay release. I had to downgrade the FW one rev back to get them to work. Thank you.
    What are "them"? My Airport Expresses are all on the latest firmware and are working fine with the plugin. I am guessing you have some Airplay 2 devices?

Comment

Yes, they are Airplay 2 devices.

Comment

Just checking in...would still love to see this working with my Airplay 2 devices.

Comment

I’ve never seen these work before.

does this plugin allow tts to Apple TV’s?

Comment

Originally posted by teladog01 View Post

What are "them"? My Airport Expresses are all on the latest firmware and are working fine with the plugin. I am guessing you have some Airplay 2 devices?
            I should have clarified. My units are Airport Expresses, and with the latest release they now have Airplay 2. Are you seeing the same thing on your end? If I downgrade to the release prior they work with this plugin, but no longer work with Apple Homekit and other features. Would love to get this working again, I have 9 of them (one for each audio zone). Any thoughts on if or when this can be done?

Comment

Have you ever gotten anything figured out with the Airplay2 devices? I am in the same boat and wonder what everyone else is doing.

Comment

Working...
              X