Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Loading Module

Hello,

Running HomeSeer on Windows 2016, on a VM on a QNAP Virtualization System, I am running the latest HS3Pro Software.

I've got 4 Cores, 8GB of memory dedicated to the server, and a 100TB of Raid 10 SSD Space for storage. The VM has a direct connection to the ethernet in the house thru a pass-thru bridge.

When I download and start the Airplay Speak module it gives me this error.
    WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from AirplaySpeak - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
    Viewing the logs, I see the following.
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in AirplaySpeak
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Starting Plug-In AirplaySpeak loaded in 211 milliseconds
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Info Plugin AirplaySpeak with instance: has disconnected
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Error Initializing plug-in(1): AirplaySpeak Instance::System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.SpeakerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.SpeakerManager..ctor() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.AirplaySpeakApp.Init() Time to load: 44 milliseconds
    May-18 2:57:19 PM AirplaySpeak ERROR System.Exception: No Zeroconf providers could be found or initialized. Necessary daemon may not be running. at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.GetProviders() at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_DefaultProvider( ) at Mono.Zeroconf.Providers.ProviderFactory.get_SelectedProvider () at Mono.Zeroconf.ServiceBrowser..ctor() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.SpeakerDiscoverer.Start() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.SpeakerManager..ctor() at HSPI_AIRPLAY_SPEAK.AirplaySpeakApp.Init()
    May-18 2:57:19 PM AirplaySpeak INFO AirplaySpeak version 3.0.0.13
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin AirplaySpeak ...
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Info Plugin AirplaySpeak has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:64488
    May-18 2:57:19 PM Plug-In Interface AirplaySpeak is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
    Any help or guidance would be awesome.

Thanks,

Michael

Spoke a little too soon.

Bonjour files need to be installed for everything to work. The pinned thread has download links available.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X