Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stopping hs3. Airplayspeak is taking some time to stop ( Linux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopping hs3. Airplayspeak is taking some time to stop ( Linux)

Hi Spud,

I checked and with Airplayspeak plugin activated, the hs3 service takes 55 seconds to stop (stop job on my screen )
    But with the plugin deactivated, it take 20 seconds. So 25 secs more ( the other 14 plugins stop in 20 secs ).

Do you think you could check this ? I had the same issue with Kodi ( but do not need/use the plugin for now because i just use one command that i can send directly to the json api)

Thanks

attached is the log. I did two reboots. But do not think there is any useful data?
    Attached Files

here is more logs. Maybe this is related to both airplayspeak and kodi. Got it from the console.

Code:
    04:54:02:2671:[Database]->Finished: 376 events, applying changes to the database...
    mono_os_mutex_trylock: pthread_mutex_trylock failed with "Invalid argument" (22)
    04:54:04:8813:[Database]->Finished processing events.
    04:54:04:8815:[Shutdown]->Shutting down database...
    04:54:04:8827:[Shutdown]->Shutting down email ...
    04:54:04:8830:[Shutdown]->-------------------------------------------------------------------
    04:54:04:8832:[Shutdown]->             HomeSeer Successfully Shut Down Now
    04:54:04:8833:[Shutdown]->-------------------------------------------------------------------
    HomeSeer Linux has shut down.
    Connection lost, exiting
    Disconnected from server - client
    Connection lost, exiting
    Disconnected from server - client
    Connection lost, exiting...
    xxxxxxx@MY_Hostname :/HomeSeer# Error in avahi-sharp event loop: System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Threading.Monitor.Exit(object)
      at Avahi.Client.PollLoop () [0x00026] in <fb88040940de4728bee4f76c4c09c2b5>:0

Comment

error stil present : spud
      Error in avahi-sharp event loop: System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Threading.Monitor.Exit(object)
      at Avahi.Client.PollLoop () [0x00026] in <fb88040940de4728bee4f76c4c09c2b5>:0

Comment

Working...
      X