HS3 say my license in no good for Airplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 say my license in no good for Airplay

Hi, tried to put in my license today since Airplay for HS3 stopped working - HS3 did not take it. I purchased airplay for HS2 and thought it was the same number for HS3.

Please help, thx

Hi,

There is a $15 upgrade fee for this plugin
    http://store.homeseer.com/store/Spud...P1631C268.aspx

Comment

OK, thanks...

OK thanks Spud, guess I'll wait until HS3 gets out of beta and I'm ready to switch over my main system - really just testing HS3 now so I don't what to start paying for HS3 plug-ins yet.

If and when HS3 comes out with a Unix version (where I really want to be) - will that cost money also or will the HS3 upgrade price cover both Windows and Unix?

PS. Switching gears, IMHO, I think you should consider developing an Arduino HS plug-in - the arduino HW is very cheap and has about 10 times the I/O and sensors available compared to the ADIO-100 (which costs more and is only serial) - just my two cents.....

PPS. I've run the numbers, --- if you develop and sell an Arduino HS plug in you could make enough money to buy your own island, which you could then control via HS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by norcoscia View Post
        OK thanks Spud, guess I'll wait until HS3 gets out of beta and I'm ready to switch over my main system - really just testing HS3 now so I don't what to start paying for HS3 plug-ins yet.
        Note that you are supposed to get a 30days trial for the HS3 Airplay speak PI. If you didn't get it, let me know.

If and when HS3 comes out with a Unix version (where I really want to be) - will that cost money also or will the HS3 upgrade price cover both Windows and Unix?
        HS3 upgrade price cover both windows and linux versions, althouh the linux version doesn't exist yet and I'm not sure how much time it will take me to convert the PI.

PS. Switching gears, IMHO, I think you should consider developing an Arduino HS plug-in - the arduino HW is very cheap and has about 10 times the I/O and sensors available compared to the ADIO-100 (which costs more and is only serial) - just my two cents.....

PPS. I've run the numbers, --- if you develop and sell an Arduino HS plug in you could make enough money to buy your own island, which you could then control via HS!!!!
        I would love having my own island!
        that being said I have zero experience with Arduino, I'm more a software guy than a hardware guy
        what's wrong with this plugin: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161780 ?

Comment

He never sent it to me

Not sure - maybe it works but I sent him an email and he never sent me any info. or the plug in....

Arduino is very easy, if it wasn't I could not make it work....

Comment

Working...
          X