Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VSX-1021-K

Hello Spud,
    Could you confirm the following: is the airplay speak plugin compatible with the Pioneer VSX 1021-K unit (version K) ?
    Also,is there a delay with running an event when the unit is in stand by mode?
    Thanks

I don't have the VSX 1021-K to test with, but some other users have confirmed that the plugin works with Pioneer Receivers, and anyway the plugin should be compatible with any device which is AirPlay compatible.

In the plugin configuration you can add a delay so that the speech is not cut off. This is device specific.

There is a 30 day trial for this plugin, so the best way to know for sure is to test it with your receiver.

Comment

airplay device

Hello (Bonjour),
      I installed the plugin.
      It is recognizing my Pioneer VSX-1021K as shown in capture1
      but I cannot send any spoken message to it (capture2)

Any idea ?
      Best regards
      Attached Files

Comment

VSX-1021K - airplay

Forgot to mention that the Pioneer VSX-1021K is working without pb when redirecting the music directly from Itunes or any other airplay enabled device
        Regards

Comment

the airplay speakers do not automatically appear in the "Select or Add Airplay Speaker clients" window. You have to manually enter the name of your device exactly as it appears in the config screen, i.e VSX-1021

Also if you do not provide any Speaker Clients list for a Speak action, all the available speakers will be targeted, including airplay speakers

Comment

Working...
          X